North Texas Family Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, physical and/or mental disability, or veteran status.
Employment is based on successful completion of the North Texas Family Health employment process, which includes:
· Occupation Health Screening – includes urine drug screen
· Criminal Background Check
· Professional References
· Completion of “learning modules”
· Verification of Licensure(s)/certification(s)/CPR
· Completion of required Employment Forms
Choose from the choices below to download, print off, and fill out. Completed forms can be given to a North Texas Family Health Employee during office hours.